There is a board made up of 7 representatives from member Companies and 2 ex-officio members, one from The City of London Corporation and one from the Livery Committee. The day-to-day running of the organisation is managed by the board members.
- Lis Goodwin (Educators) - Chairman
- Robin Keegan (Air Pilots)
- David Simmons (Barbers)
- Maureen Marden (Environmental Cleaners)
- David Barker (Information Technologists)
- Peter Cave (Insurers)
- Peter Walker (Public Relations Practitioners)
- Paul Herbage (Livery Committee)
We provide a range of services to help students in education develop the vital employability skills needed today, including speakers for motivational career talks and professionals to support career days.Find out more
Want to Volunteer?
Help inspire students and develop their employability skills at the same time. Whether you are just starting out in your career, or have many years experience, there are opportunities for everyone.Find out more